The European Society of Neurogastroenterology and Motility (ESNM) announces NeuroGASTRO 2015, to be held in Istanbul, Turkey, June 4th to 6th, 2015.
The scientific committee has produced an exciting and comprehensive program. Attention has been paid to address basic, translational and clinical aspects of hot topics of neurogastroenterology including:
- molecular and environmental factors influencing neuromuscular and other components of the gut wall
- stress mechanisms of gastrointestinal functional and motility disorders
- pain mechanisms, nutrient / microbiome sensing and function
- epidemiological, pathophysiological and clinical aspects of functional esophago-gastro-intestinal disorders
- new technologies for the assessment of esophago-gastro-intestinal motility and perception
- shortcomings and promises of current and future therapies.