One of the missions of ESNM is to expand knowledge and interest in the field of neurogastroenterology and motility and to educate the next generation of experts in basic and clinical aspects of neurogastroenterology and motility. Find out more about our educational and endorsed meetings, and webinars.
Education encompasses different aspects for ESNM:
- Education in the core medical curriculum for internal medicine and medical specialisation (gastroenterology)
- Education and medical training in further specialisation in neurogastroenterology and related areas
- Graduate training in physiological, neurophysiological and medical sciences for PhD students
- Post-doctoral scientific training for those approaching an academic career in research
- Continuous medical education (CME) of practising physicians in the areas of internal medicine, gastroenterology, paediatric gastroenterology, nutrition and related subspecialities
- Training of nurses and medical staff