Information & Events
March 26, 2012
From 26 to 28 March 2012, the Gut Microbiota & Health Section of ESNM brings together world-leading experts at Ã‰vian, France Attend the event from your office!
1st World Summit: Gut Microbiota for Health - March 26-28 2012, Evian / France
From 26 to 28 March 2012, the Gut Microbiota & Health Section of ESNM brings together world-leading experts at Évian, France
Round tables and workshops will give an overview of current findings on the role of gut bacteria in human health and diseases, and provide guidance in defining which aspects to focus on in the future. Attending gastroenterologists will have the opportunity to learn about the microbial communities that reside in the human gut and their impact on human health and diseases – an expanding area of research full of exciting discoveries with potential medical and dietary applications.
Chaired and delivered by recognised experts in the field, the programme’s round tables, workshops and lectures will deal with, among others, the following questions:
Attend the event from your office!
- In what way does the gut microbiota influence the body’s digestive functions?
- In what way does it impact the body’s immune functions?
- What influences the gut microbiota and how can a healthy gut microbiota be preserved?
- Can diet and probiotics provide novel approaches for disease prevention and treatment in areas such as irritable bowel syndrome and diarrhoea?
You will have two opportunities to take part in the event from your office:
1. Watch the live webcasts provided on
2. Send your comments and questions via Twitter service:
- Monday, 26 March 2012: Round tables, 3:00pm to 5:00pm
- Wednesday, 28 March 2012: Workshops’ outputs and lecture, 9:00am to 11:45am
If you have a Twitter account, you can send your questions and comments concerning the event’s topics to @GmfhSummit
inside the tweet.
Our Twitter team onsite will forward selected questions to the speakers.
If you want to have access to all tweets concerning the event, please follow the Twitter account of the Gut Microbiota for Health Summit: @GmfhSummit
Go to the website: http://registration.gutmicrobiotaforhealth.com
Or contact us on the following email address: email@example.com