The mission of the European Society for Neurogastroenterology & Motility is to defend the interests of all professionals in Europe involved in the study of neurobiology and pathophysiology of gastrointestinal function.
Aims of ESNM are
- To expand knowledge and interest in the field of neurogastroenterology and motility;
- To educate the younger generation of physicians in basic and clinical aspects in the field;
- To promote science and educational activities such as symposia, e-learning, and technical courses;
- To encourage basic and clinical research in the field of neurogastroenterology and motility;
- To establish the standards for good clinical practice and patient care.